Entries must be submitted by 19 May, 2020.
The winner's Melbourne Big Ticket passes must be used before 31 December, 2020.
Transportation to and from the attraction is not included. The winner will be contacted by 20 May, 2020. Applicants must agree that their name submission/s can be used for marketing and publicity purposes. Applicants must be 18 years and over, if under 18 they must have the consent of their parent or guardian. Submissions will be evaluated based on creativity by the management and bird team at SEA LIFE Melbourne. Full discretion and decision making on successful applicants lies with the SEA LIFE Melbourne management team. Multiple entries per person are accepted.
- The Promoter is LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Pty Ltd, Level 2, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, 3148 and Melbourne Underwater World Pty Ltd (SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium), King Street corner, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter this Competition, you must send your LEGO® build of an Aquarium to either of the following website: https://melbourne.legolanddiscoverycentre.com.au/win-the-ultimate-kids-day-out
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 13th of May, 2020 at 3:00pm (AEST). The Competition closes on Tuesday 19 May, 2020 at 23:59pm (AEST).
- This Competition is a “Game of Skill” and the winner will be determined by the Promoter as the most creative LEGO® build.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger and will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook page on Monday 27 April at 10:00am (AEST).
- Total winner’s prize pack includes 4 Melbourne Big Ticket passes valued at $188. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.