School Holiday Programs
SEA LIFE Melbourne
Here at SEA LIFE Melbourne we give you the opportunity to get up close and personal with our much loved creatures for an unforgettable experience.
- Glass Bottom Boat and Behind-the-scenes tour
- School Holidays Only
- Animal interactions and feeds
7 to 12 years and available during the School Holiday periods only, Mondays & Wednesdays. The Ocean Rangers program is the perfect opportunity for primary-aged students to get up close and personal with the amazing aquatic inhabitants of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Participants will enjoy a day jam packed with animal interactions, hands-on feeds, fun animal-themed activities and other experiences.
Aquarist For A Day
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of our Penguin Playground exhibit
- School Holiday periods only
- Feed animals, such as frogs, seahorses, tropical fish and more
Perfect for the any budding marine biologist, the AFAD program gives you the chance to gain a greater understanding and appreciation for all things marine, as you get your hands wet by helping aquarists to care for our incredible animals.
Aquarist for a week and Animal Husbandry 101
- Dates: Monday – Friday inclusive during the school holiday periods
- In-depth learning adventures
Bookings: Expressions of interest in this program can be emailed to our bookings officer. Please contact bookings officer with your name, age, contact details and dates.