Your loved one is in for a treat with a day out at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Centrally located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, it's one of the city's top things to do!
With 12 aquarium zones and over 10,000 marine animals, there's no shortage of wondrous things to see at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- Watch majestic King Penguins and cheeky Gentoos play on the ice
- Walk through the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium tunnels and see sharks swim right above you
- Be mesmerised by the coral reef and its colourful creatures, you might even find Nemo
- Come face-to-face with Pinjarra, one of Australia's largest saltwater crocodiles
- Immerse yourself in the Ice Age 4D cinema experience
Don't forget to catch a creature talk or presentation with one of our experts and get hands-on in the touch pool where you can hold shark eggs, sea stars and more.
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is also completely undercover making it the ideal indoor Melbourne attraction for a rainy day.