SEA LIFE Melbourne's Underwater Zoo education team offer a range of exclusive guided programs. With a range of options available you will be able to develop the perfect day out of the classroom, for every school level.
We are delighted to introduce our newly named Education Program from Term 2 and ongoing. Our lessons will always meet your curriculum requirements and we will continue with the same outstanding educational service from our educators.
We have renamed our lessons to be aligned with our sister SEA LIFE Aquariums in Sydney, Auckland and on the Sunshine Coast. Please check out the descriptions of the OCEAN KIDS Program below.
Guided Primary Programs available Term 2 2018 ongoing
Program Length: 1 hour guided tour followed by 1 hour self-guided tour
Session Times: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:30pm
Maximum number of students: 90 per session
Our Primary Education Program from Term 2 is now called OCEAN KIDS
- Ocean Tots / I love the Sea / Levels: Early Childhood - 4-5 Years / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / External Features / Levels: Foundation - Year 2 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Habitats / Levels: Foundation - Year 2 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Food Webs and Life cycles / Levels: Year 3 - Year 4 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Classification / Levels: Year 3 - Year 4 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Adaptations / Levels: Year 5 - Year 6 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Conservation / Levels: Foundation - Year 6 / Download Here
- Ocean Kids / Aquarium Experience / Levels: Foundation - Year 6 / Download Here
Cost: $14.50 + GST per student