Penguin Playtime at SEA LIFE Melbourne This School Holidays!
Join the fun at SEA LIFE Melbourne this school holidays as the Penguin Playground comes to life with penguin themed activities in celebration of our cutest residents, the King Penguin chicks! Waddle in during the Easter holidays for penguin themed playtime.
Learn all there is to know about penguins at the interactive penguin discovery table, get in disguise with your own take-home penguin mask and ask all your penguin questions at the penguin presentations held throughout the day. Basil, E.J., Pan-Pan and Sybil are growing up so quickly, born weighing approximately 200 grams each they now weigh over 10 kilograms.
Thanks to their very healthy appetites all the chicks are bigger and fluffier then ever! Slowly the chicks are getting their independence from their parents; eating whole fish and venturing out. They are developing social skills and soon they will be able to interact with the rest of the colony.
Waddle in these School Holidays to meet Melbourne's Coolest Chicks!
Special Holiday Activities Include:
- Waddle in and learn everything there is to know about Penguins when the Penguin Playground comes to life!
- Explore an all-new attraction - Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience, meet schools of Blue Tangs (Dory) and Clownfish (Nemo) in the new stunning Coral Reef exhibit
- Experience fun activities including, Ridin’ the EAC with Crush, Nemo’s Anemone Challenge, and use your own echo locator in Bailey’s Maze
- Be guided through a Pipe Pals trail with tales of amazing underwater animals
- Explore the interactive quiz trail
- Enjoy special feeds and animal talks
- Chill out in the brand new 4-D experience Ice Age: No Time For Nuts 4-D
- Create your own colourful creature and watch it come to life as it’s magically released into the huge nine-metre virtual aquarium. Art Aquarium is proudly supported by Crayola
Explore Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience this Summer!
Dive in this summer and explore the all new attraction, Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience!
Created with Disney•Pixar, the new experience is a world first aquarium exhibit, featuring interactive magical moments from the box-office smash hit, Finding Dory.
This immersive experience will allow visitors to actively participate in Dory’s journey as they adventure across the ocean to learn all about the amazing underwater world.
Throughout the aquarium journey, a Pipe Pals trail will guide and surprise with tales of amazing underwater animals, leading you to Dory’s reef.
Experience fun activities including, Ridin’ the EAC, where you get your arms pumping to watch your very own paper turtle fly around the exhibit, and race your friends’ turtles back to the reef!
You can then challenge your friends and family to see who can reach immunity the quickest in Nemo’s Anemone Race! Race through the anemone and build your resistance, just like clownfish in the wild.
Bailey’s Echo Locator is next, where you can help your friends journey through the maze by encouraging them through a fun network of communication pipes!
The highlight of Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience is meeting schools of Blue Tangs (Dory) and Clownfish (Nemo) in an all-new stunning Coral Reef exhibit.
Every interactive experience is designed to educate visitors about Dory and her friends and how we can help preserve reefs and coastlines for the future.
Finding Dory and Friends: The Experience is open every day of the Autumn school holidays
Tours and Experiences:
Maximise your underwater adventure, with an extra tour or experience or school holiday program