08 Jun 2018 15:33:30
Street Art Design Competition
Make your aquatic mark on the City of Melbourne!
SEA LIFE Melbourne and street artist Makatron have teamed up, and need your help to design a massive 83 square metre piece of street art!
How to Enter
Using your creative and artistic skills, create a drawing or painting of your favourite SEA LIFE Melbourne creature, and take a photo of your entry to share with us.
Tell us in 50 words or less why you think your design should be incorporated into the finished artwork outside SEA LIFE Melbourne.
What will I win?
The winning design will be incorporated by the street designer Makatron into the finished street artwork. The winning artwork will also be displayed at SEA LIFE Melbourne for 2 months.
The winner of the competition will also receive 4 tickets to SEA LIFE Melbourne, a Behind the Scenes Tour and a ride on our Glass Bottom Boat on top of our 2.2 million litre oceanarium.
What will the competition be judged on?
We are looking for the most life-like representation of the sea creature, taking creativity and artistic flair into consideration.
Applications will be accepted until midnight 29th July.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Application for the SEA LIFE Melbourne Street Art Competition will be accepted here until midnight on 29 July 2018.
- Winner will be announced in August via email.
- Before applying, the applicant must agree that their submission can be used for marketing and publicity purposes. Applicants must be 17 years and under.
- All entrants 13 years and under must have permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- All entrants must be willing to participate in a photo opportunity which can be used for marketing and publicity purposes.
- All applicants must upload a photo of their submission and tell us in 50 words or less why the submitted design should be incorporated into the finished mural at SEA LIFE Melbourne through this Woobox link to be considered.
- Submissions will be evaluated based on creativity by the management team at SEA LIFE Melbourne.
- Full discretion and decision making on successful applicants lies with the SEA LIFE Melbourne management team. Only one entry per applicant is permitted.
- Visit SEA LIFE Melbourne and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
- Select a date and time for your aquarium visit only
- Visit the other attraction once, within 90 days. No need to book!
LEGO loving families can now enjoy admission to TWO GREAT ATTRACTIONS at ONE GREAT PRICE with a combination ticket to SEA LIFE Melbourne and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre. Combine your visit to SEA LIFE Melbourne with LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and SAVE up to $29 off individual admission.