The jawsome school holiday fun is well underway at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Don’t miss your chance to snap up the croc kid’s activities!
This summer come face-to-face with Melbourne’s one and only 750kg, 50-year-old MEGA CROC, Pinjarra, settling into his meticulously designed Croc Lair exhibit. Delve into Pinjarra’s habitat in the walk-through croc cave, spy on his every move from the look-out boat and press your nose to the heads-up bubbles to inspect his every weird and wonderful angle right up close.
Whether you dare to venture into his Croc Lair alone or grab a friend, it’s sure to be a jaw-dropping experience seeing Pinjarra’s long snout, snappy jaws and powerful tail lurking in the shallow waters. His enormous size must be seen to be believed!
Better make it snappy!
- Explore Pinjarra’s habitat in the walk-through croc cave, get up close and personal in the heads-up bubble & spy on him from the look-out boat
- Get crafty with Croc kids’ activities and colouring-in
- Enjoy daily animal feeds and special presentations
- Discover the interactive quiz trail for kids and soak up loads of fishy facts!
- Get your hands wet in our Rockpools, touch beautiful sea stars & shark eggs
- Experience touch and feel reptilian encounters and learn all about these fascinating prehistoric creatures