Special Autumn Offer*
Take the Plunge
Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush of coming face-to-face with a shark, one of the most feared creatures of the deep. Take the plunge inside SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium's 2.2 million litre Oceanarium...if you dare! It's all part of an adventure, where you'll encounter creatures of the deep and have an XTREME experience you'll never forget. Dives take place Friday to Sunday each week. Get discounted shark dives on Mondays and Fridays for this special Autumn offer for only $199.
*Terms and Conditions:
- $199 shark dive offer is only valid for new bookings made and completed strictly before 31 May 2016
- Offer is only valid for dives completed on MONDAY’s and FRIDAY’s and is only available when booked directly over the phone with SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Full payment must be made over the phone at time of booking.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or third party online supplier
- Minimum age 15 years - for any diver under the age of 18, parental consent and attendance at the briefing on the day of the dive is required.
- Standard Shark Dive Xtreme terms and conditions and medical requirements apply, please refer to the below for full conditions.
General Bookings Update:
Basic SCUBA training is provided so that you can delve into the underwater habitat of our deep sea-friends, with no experience necessary.
Fully qualified instructors will ensure your dive is a thrilling, never-to-be forgotten experience.
Age and medical conditions apply. Suitable for all those brave enough! All equipment supplied if required.
- Minimum age 15 years - for any diver under the age of 18, parental consent and attendance at the briefing on the day of the dive is required
- MUST be able to speak English (for health and safety reasons non-English speakers are unable to dive with the sharks)
- Do not drink alcohol the night before your dive
- Do not fly in an aircraft within 24 hours after your dive
- Able to lift and walk with approx 35kg
The Bookings Office
Open 8:30am until 2pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Phone: (03) 9923 5911 – if you cannot connect to the bookings officer, please leave a message
(We will endeavour to get back to all enquiries within 24 - 48 hours)
Please complete BOTH of these forms BEFORE booking:
1. Ensure you meet the minimum requirements by DOWNLOADING AND COMPLETING THIS DECLARATION FORM.
2. Please also complete the SHARK DIVE XTREME BOOKING FORM.
You will need to return your Booking Form in order to request a booking date for your experience. You will need to return your Medical Declaration (and Medical Clearance from your dive doctor if needed) at least 14 days prior to your confirmed dive date
It is recommended that if customers have a current medical condition, ill health or are pregnant they do not participate in the shark dives due to possible health risk. If you do have a pre-existing condition but still want to dive, you must get this doctor's medical clearance form completed before you will be permitted to dive.
Start Your Booking Now!
Or call (03) 9923 5911.
Terms and Conditions
Divers must arrive at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The briefing for afternoon dives commences at 1pm each dive day. The briefing for morning dives commences at 10am each day.
Late arrival or non-attendance will result in non admittance to the dive session. Missing your scheduled time is non-refundable.
Shark Dives are non-refundable, however your voucher can be transferred to another person.
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium will refuse admittance to any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or behaving badly in an offensive or uncooperative manner.
Personal underwater cameras are not permitted on Shark Dive Xtreme.
Please note: As we cannot predict how the animals will behave for every dive, this experience cannot guarantee that a shark will approach every diver in the tank.