This Australia Day long-weekend marks the final chance to snap up all the school holiday underwater fun at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium!
With presentations and plenty of croc kids’ activities on offer throughout the entire long weekend, including colouring-in, and special touch and feel reptilian encounters, there’s never been a better time to visit SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium!
- Explore Pinjarra’s habitat in the walk-through croc cave, get up close and personal in the heads-up bubble & spy on him from the look-out boat
- Get crafty with Croc kids’ activities and colouring-in
- Enjoy daily animal feeds and special presentations
- Discover the interactive quiz trail for kids and soak up loads of fishy facts!
- Get your hands wet in our Rockpools, touch beautiful sea stars & shark eggs
- Experience touch and feel reptilian encounters and learn all about these fascinating prehistoric creatures
What’s on around the tanks - Happy 1st Birthday Wallace!
The very first King penguin to be born in Australia celebrated his 1st Birthday at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium this week.
Weighing just 200 grams at birth, over the past 12 months, Wallace has grown into a handsome King weighing in at a healthy 13.85 kilograms.
Waddle in this long weekend and see if you can spot the birthday boy chilling out on the ice.