Help us feed our seahorses in the Seahorse Nursery Tour - only at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
Help Us Feed Our Seahorses!
What Is Included In The Experience?
Seahorse Nursery is your ticket to an exclusive Back-Of-House Tour, where visitors have the opportunity to tour behind-the-scenes of SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium’s enchanting Seahorse Pier exhibit, home to the internationally-recognised Weedy Sea dragon breeding program and dedicated Seahorse breeding facility.
Journey through the dedicated breeding area and discover the challenges of breeding one of the world’s coolest fish—don’t miss your chance to learn all there is to know about secret underwater world of these fascinating creatures and even help feed our seahorses with live shrimp!
Times & Tickets
- Seven days a week
- 20 minutes
- 11am & 12pm
- Cost: $15*
Visit the Information Desk at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to book.
Please note: There are a limited number of tickets available each day. To secure your spot, get in early!
Terms and Conditions
- Tour only available for children four and above
- Maximum 10 participants per tour
- Subject to availability on day of booking
- All children 14 years and under need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Tours depart on the hour and failure to turn up on time forfeits your pass
*Price does not include admission.