Penguin Passport is your ticket to a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium’s colony of sub-Antarctic penguins.
Suited up in your Antarctic snow gear, the 45 minute tour takes you onto the ice where you have the exclusive opportunity to sit among majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins.
You will also have the opportunity to see food preparation and veterinary areas, as well as how the state-of-the-art exhibit maintains sub-zero temperatures.
- Sat and Sun: $290 per person (14+ years only)
- Mon to Fri: $199 per person (14+ year only)
- Maximum three participants per tour*
Book Online Now!
You can also book over the phone on (03) 9923 5911, or visit the Information Desk at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- Once you have purchased your experience you are required to phone SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to secure your preferred date and time for your experience. Contact details will appear on your voucher.
- Vouchers must be printed and presented upon arrival at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
Penguin Passport souvenir photography packages are available. Please enquire on arrival or by calling us on the number below.
Corporate Team Building Activities
Including free of charge entry into the aquarium, as well as catering and the exclusive use of your very own team building room, a Penguin Passport team building activity will ensure an unforgettable experience for you and your colleagues. Click here for more information.
*Terms & conditions apply, tour times and days are subject to change, for the most up-to-date information call (03) 9923 5925.